What it does:
beautyblender needed a gentle and effective way to clean and remove makeup without compromising its hydrophilic foam. Liquid blendercleanser was created to soak out tough stains while maintaining the integrity of beautyblender's exclusive material. It's the artist's go-to cleanser for all tools - including makeup brushes!
What else you need to know:
This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender's exclusive material
- The gentle formula contains Coconut Surfactants that help keep blenders and makeup brushes soft and in top condition
- The light lavender scent is soothing and relaxing
- Paraben, phthalate and sulfate free.
5 fl oz/150 ML
10 fl oz/295 ML
How to Use:blend.cleanse.repeat
- Step 1: Apply an ample amount of liquid blendercleanser to the sponge or makeup brush
- Step 2: Squeeze and compress gently, working into a lather. Pressing the sponge releases oxygen allowing liquid blendercleanser to be absorbed. To avoid splits, snags, rips or tears squeeze delicately, avoiding twisting or pinching. For stubborn stains, pour a small amount of liquid blendercleanser into a bowl with water and let your beautyblender soak for a few hours or overnight.
- Step 3: Rinse with clean water. Squeeze away excess water with a towel, set out to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area and re-use.
beautyblenders need light and air to avoid growing mold. Wet sponges should never be stored in a ziploc bag, a drawer, or any closed space. Use the lid of your canister as a drying pedestal, and set your damp blender on it. Immediately after cleansing, beautyblender is ready for makeup application once again!
Water (Aqua), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Oleate, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Citrate, Maris Salts, LavandulaAngustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citric Acid.